Commercial Loan Assistant
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Commercial Loan Assistant position with a south Tulsa bank.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Responsible for assisting Commercial Lenders in performing a variety of routine and clerical duties. Duties will predominantly include working with lender to prepare loan request. Work closely with lender, borrowers and credit administration staff on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send internal loan checklist to centralized processing for loan documents to be generated
- Order title work, appraisals, flood determinations, UCC searches and Environmental reports and other data as needed.
- Review loan applications to verify data is complete & meets compliance requirements
- Work with title companies to schedule loan closings, clear title issues if applicable
- Assists lender in obtaining necessary information from borrower, such as financial information and other data
- Review closing documents prior to funding, confirm proper vesting, legal descriptions, confirm we have appropriate insurance in place and clear any exceptions
- Upload all documentation and building electronic files so loans can be imaged after closing
- Provide administrative assistance to loan officer and appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And/Or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of commercial banking experience required
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Working knowledge of loan programs & types. Mortgage terminology. Must be familiar with compliance rules/regulations (Reg B, RESPA, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc)
- All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment background, credit, and drug screening
- Must be able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Sitting for long periods of time.