Commercial Lending Assistant
Tulsa, OK US
- Prepare and send internal loan checklist to centralized processing for loan documents to be generated
- Order title work, appraisals, flood determinations, UCC searches and Environmental reports and other data as needed.
- Review loan applications to verify data is complete & meets compliance requirements
- Work with title companies to schedule loan closings, clear title issues if applicable
- Assists lender in obtaining necessary information from borrower, such as financial information and other data
- Review closing documents prior to funding, confirm proper vesting, legal descriptions, confirm we have appropriate insurance in place and clear any exceptions
- Upload all documentation and building electronic files so loans can be imaged after closing
- Provide administrative assistance to loan officer and appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of commercial banking experience required
- UCC filings, supporting multiple commercial lenders, experience with Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Construction and Industrial (C&I) experience is required
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Working knowledge of loan programs & types. Mortgage terminology. Must be familiar with compliance rules/regulations (Reg B, RESPA, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc)
- All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment background, credit, and drug screening
- Must be able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently.