Commercial Insurance Account Manager - Property and Casualty
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an Account Manager position with a company specializing in providing commercial insurance options.
This position is not required to sell Property & Casualty insurance. This position will be responsible for supporting the Insurance Producers and their clients.
Employee must be licensed in OK with Property & Casualty insurance.
Pay: 50,000-65,000 salary
- Provide professional, courteous service to our clients and carriers resulting in a rate of account retention that meets or exceeds expectations
- Prepare proposals and summaries of insurance as needed
- Respond to client requests for information, documents, and general insurance related inquiries
- Provide technical expertise and handle all aspects of commercial lines property and casualty insurance
- Manage renewal expirations
- Order and review binders, certificates, endorsements, policies and any other related items
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Oklahoma Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Insurance Producer License (Required)
- Construction/Manufacturing industries desired