Commercial Construction - Assistant Project Manager
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Project Manager position with a construction company specializing in new commercial development.
The Project Manager will have extensive dealings with the owners, design professionals, vendors, subcontractors, and all company personnel. The ideal candidate we are seeking will have 5+ years’ experience in the commercial sector.
Hours: Days; Variable hours depending on project needs
- Company Vehicle
- Health Benefits
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Great Company Culture
- Room to Grow!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify and organize manpower requirements to execute projects per established scope of work.
- Administer and address all changes from the projects original scope of work through signed change orders and/or supplements.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client, all stakeholders, and third parties/vendors.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Five (3) plus years of experience in commercial construction.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computer software, including spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED certification, Degree related to the position is preferred.