Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a position with a Tulsa company specializing in disaster restoration.
Skilled construction tradesmen will work on restoration and remodeling projects generally dealing with damage resulting from fire, water, and storm related events. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of general residential construction remodel work.
Great benefits including medical, vision, dental, PTO, and paid holidays!
Shift: Days; OT as needed
Starting Pay: $20-$25/hr depending on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Trim carpentry and mill-work
- Install base, case, crown, cabinetry and misc. mill-work in a quality manner
- Complete drywall patches and repairs to smooth and textured surfaces that blend into existing surfaces
- Properly mask, prep, and paint various interior and exterior finishes on buildings
- Wall/ceiling framing repairs
- Fascia/soffit repairs
- Experience in drywall/finishing/painting and repairs.
- Demolition experience
- Experience in finish carpentry.
- Demonstrated critical thinking capacity, detail oriented, communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Must have extensive working experience in the residential /custom home construction field.
- Show a high level of professionalism and pride in work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals .