CNC Laser Operator
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Laser Operator position with a Tulsa Company: the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with laser or plasma cutting and CNC machine operation and basic programming. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field.
Hours: 6am-2:30pm - hours may fluctuate based to production needs
Starting Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour, depending on experience
Day Laser Operator Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Able to run, maintain, and troubleshoot a laser cutting machine;
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Excellent math and measurement skills;
- Recent Voc-Tech graduate or recent manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- Able to read tape measure and strong math skills
- Detail and safety oriented, able to carefully and quickly follow instructions
- Eager to learn, self-starter who looks for additional responsibilities when possible
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift.