Bilingual Mortgage Loan Partner
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Bilingual Mortgage Loan Partner position with a mortgage lending company in Tulsa, OK.
Mortgage Loan Partner will be supporting one or two mortgage lenders. They will be working with potential borrowers on collecting their initial mortgage application, collecting required documents (based on the type of mortgage set by the lender) and being the person in the office while the lenders are out.
Pay: $16-$19/hr + Bonus based on funded files
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen calls and book appointments for Loan Originator.
- Track leads on a daily basis for Loan Originator.
- Responsible for taking applications and scheduling appointments for the mortgage team.
- Assist Loan Originator in gathering all necessary forms and paperwork.
- Responsible for assisting in submitting complete loan applications for each customer file.
- As part of the sales team, this individual is responsible for requesting/obtaining referrals from all WMC clients, current and potential along with sales partners.
- Ensure the CRM is updated with new listing agents, referring agents, title companies, and builders.
- Conducts weekly pipeline meetings with Loan Originators and addresses, and coordinates any additional follow-up items.
- Answers questions regarding closing requirements from, but not limited to other staff members, branches vendors and investors.
- Track all requested documents in Encompass.
- Respond to customer inquiries and other related parties on transactions as needed.
- Responsible for tracking all leads until an appointment is scheduled on the calendar.
- Attend all Branch/team meetings.
- Maintain Loan Originator calendar. This includes scheduling, updating and confirming appointments.
- Complete regulatory and compliance training as required.
- Pull credit and other documents as they pertain to lead generation.
- Run or check that the Automated Underwriting with updated Encompass file has been run, and read what the required documentation will be that is needed. Make sure that Automated Underwriting results match Encompass.
- Cross training ability to learn other positions to help the Branch when vacations and illness occur.
- Candidate must have experience working as a Mortgage Processor or Mortgage Lending Assistant
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Prior experience with EnCompass or similar mortgage processing software