Apartment Maintenance Technician / Make Ready
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance / Make Ready Technician for an apartment complex in Southeast Tulsa.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in residential maintenance, demonstrating a strong aptitude for repair and problem-solving. As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a vital role in ensuring the overall maintenance and upkeep of two apartment communities in the Tulsa market.
- Competitive salary package based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Paid time off and holiday leave.
Pay: $15-$17/hr, DOE
Hours: M-F: 8a-5p
- Perform general maintenance and repairs in occupied apartments, common areas, and grounds, including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repairs.
- Respond promptly and effectively to maintenance requests, ensuring timely completion of work orders.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify maintenance needs, safety hazards, and potential code violations.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair activities, including documenting materials used, work performed, and time spent.
- Coordinate and communicate with residents to schedule repairs and minimize disruptions.
- Assist with apartment turnovers, including painting, cleaning, and other necessary tasks.
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Apartment Maintenance Technician.
- Strong knowledge of general maintenance and repair techniques, including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and appliance repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve maintenance issues efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in using a variety of tools and equipment commonly used in maintenance work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical or vocational training in a related field is preferred.