Alarm Installation Technician
Broken Arrow, OK US
We are currently looking to fill several Alarm Installation Technicians - Preference given to those who are Licensed.
This individual must be clean cut, presentable, and have a good work ethic. They must have initiative because will be working unsupervised. Will be driving a company vehicle so clean driving record. Will be working mostly residential with some commercial. Experience with radio frequencies, installation of hard wire security systems or project management a plus.
Starting Pay: DOE
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Install and service network connected Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, and other security and safety related systems for commercial buildings, hospitals, warehouses, schools, homes, etc.
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required
- All applicants must have an acceptable driving record with an Oklahoma driver's license
- Prefer existing Oklahoma Alarm License at a minimum of a technician level for Access Control, CCTV, and Burglar, and Fire Alarm
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with both hand and power tools a must
- Applicants must have their own dependable transportation to and from our office each day along with basic hand tools
- Prior experience with installing, programming, and servicing access control systems.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.