2nd Shift Material Handler/Inspector
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill several Material Handler / Inspector positions with a Tulsa manufacturing facility.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 2pm-12am
Pay: $16-$18 DOE, $2 Differential
These are temp-to-perm positions with full benefit package being offered after waiting period. All shop positions are considered Safety Sensitive.
Non-Climate Controlled Environment.
- Use forklift and overhead crane to move materials around the shop
- Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other supplies by hand
- Operate machinery to assist in manufacturing of final product
- Use precision measuring devices to verify work specifications
- Experience in manufacturing or construction field
- 1+ years of experience utilizing a sit down forklift
- Overhead crane preferred
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- Able to read tape measure
- Detail and safety oriented, able to carefully and quickly follow instructions
- Eager to learn, self-starter who looks for additional responsibilities when possible
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift.